<VV> Thank you!

Shaun McGarvey shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 6 22:43:23 EDT 2007

Hi Melissa, welcome!
It sounds like you know what you're doing in general. If anything is
puzzling you, just ask. At least one of us has done it before successfully.
If your '63 Oshawa-built Monza cvt. is a real Spyder, it's one of 76 built.
You can tell by looking at the body tag. The bottom line will have CSL 26F
stamped on it.
see
http://www.corvairkid.com/spyders.htm

yea, Vairily ... Shaun