<VV> Thank you!

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 7 03:37:18 EDT 2007

Might I suggest...  If the skins are tired, so are the buns and backs.  If
you are going to Clarks, get the skins, backs, buns, hog rings, and hog ring
tools all in one order.  Saves waiting for what you didn't know you needed.
Oh, and those stupid little "derby hat" things for where the back meets the
bottom.  Why, because you'll destroy the originals in the removal process.

Later, JR