<VV> new Corvair myspace page by Ray Rodriguez

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Thu Jun 7 15:16:12 EDT 2007

      This is just a start, I threw this together in about an hour yesterday.  If anyone has a picture of a "hip" Vair (I would LOVE a really good pic of Darth) to replace the backround image let me know.  Any and all advice is welcome on this project.  Pics for the backround must be VERY large and high resolution... the pics I use are about 11x14.  I wanted to use Darth but the high res pic I have of him isnt very good.. I'd like it to be a pic of him with the old wheels and tires..... the only ones I have are too small.

Check out my myspace and the "official" one.

www.myspace.com/vairnuts

www.myspace.com/corvairsocietyofamerica

Thanks!

Ray Rodriguez