<VV> Tony Fiore

Bill Meglen tirediron at charter.net
Thu Jun 7 15:47:10 EDT 2007

Never met the "man" but certainly recognized his status in our
hobby.  When he posted something or someone cited him as the source,
I read it recognizing that it had credibility.  While authoritative
through his knowledge and experience he never seemed judgmental even
when the query he posted to, seemed elemental. In today's VV less
authoritative replies might include a pedantic (critical?) response.

I judge him a gentleman and a person who, "made a difference!".

¡Vaya con Dios! "Go with God, Tony Fiore!"

Bill Meglen