<VV> SMOKIN LOADSIDE: Need to pull engine

bs upnorth1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 11:19:45 EDT 2007

Well, with much help from Ron T {corvairkid50 }  we find that one piston is probably on the bottom of the  pan, and another has "issues".

My question, after searching the last 6 months archives, can I pull the engine only on my 61 loadside, or do I have to yank the transmission also?

I seem to remember reading  {somewhere} that on the early  fc's {4 speed} that the transmission didn't have to be pulled. Thanks for all the help.

An appropriate aside: I am absolutely amazed with all the information available on this list, or in the links provided. The willing attitude of all those who help is much appreciated, by myself and others. Thanks!!!

Chaplain Bob