<VV> SMOKIN LOADSIDE: Need to pull engine

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Jun 9 00:07:31 EDT 2007

It is much easier to drop the whole drivetrain than to remove just the
engine on an early. Only three nuts hold it in.

Of course there is a lot of other stuff to disconnect, like wires, axles
and transmission linkage. But it goes quick. Lots quicker then trying to
balance the engine while engaging the splines on the input shaft.

On lates I still drop the engine only. Then I do not have to fool with
the strut rods between the differential and wheels.

Frank DuVal