<VV> Power Top control on the "Cheap/ Easy"

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Fri Jun 8 16:24:34 EDT 2007

We could with a high enough rated switch....but Terry  understands....that a
couple of $2  Chinese 30 amp realys would be used.....at least I think so!!!
gg

I should've explained further...

The "reason" for the Double pole ...so you have a "spare" already
mounted..should it fail!! Think about it!! ggg

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
Lots of Corvair Technical info!