<VV> exhaust extractor's from Clark's and Clark's headers?

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Fri Jun 8 17:00:35 EDT 2007

We had the straight pipe/small tube extractors on the 61 Lakewood and
they were fine and lasted a very long time...no problems ever.

I was just checking the Clark's catalog since my stock exhaust on the
66 has seen better days and I was thinking about going back to
something custom since I had to take things apart for the valve
issue.

It appears that Clark's has discontinued their street headers?  Was I
reading that right?  It looks like individual parts are still available
though such that you could still build up a set.

Mark Noakes