<VV> Power Top success

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Fri Jun 8 17:53:19 EDT 2007

We don't want to use a conventional  double throw switch.  We need a 3
position switch that is spring loaded to  stay in the center OFF position.  Remember
that the Corvair top power  mechanism, unlike modern tops, has NO sensors to
STOP the power flow to the  motor when the top reaches either its uppermost or
its "downermost"  position.  It needs YOU to let go of the spring loaded
switch to stop the  current flow to the motor when the top reaches the correct
position.
    Frank "had 3 Corvair convertibles" Burkhard

Matt Nall  <nalllm at verizon.net> wrote:

Doesn't need to be stock.....  wht not a 30 amp Double pole / double throw
toggle  switch?