<VV> the "next generation" of Corvair enthusiasts

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Fri Jun 8 22:01:28 EDT 2007

----- Original Message ----- >

Mike H. utters:
> Ray, I appreciate your comments on this but honestly, and no offense
> intended, you do not speak for all "kids".  There's no way anyone speaks
> for all of any demographic.

Mikes right!! Ray only speaks for NORMAL   kids / people......they don't
change in mid stream dramatically.....
The sick / lame / lazy  / Mentally blind / mentally crippled / crazies  are
the ones that don't mature.....they just  Flip Flop thru life!

But then, that's the "accepted" personality  today!

My son..today at 33..is the same as at 5....just matured.....same basic
likes......just adjusted to his current situations..
2 young girls......one real old dog ,that is "family"...no need for the
river boat /sandcar / motorhome / toybox / fast MC.....until the girls get
older...

At 45"  and now at  6' 3"...his true luv at 8 yrs.was a '63 Ford Custom 1/2
ton with unitzed body / bed...had one at 18...built it right...and sold it
to finance his attempt at Pro snowboarding....patiently waiting for the next
one to come along.......

Learned how to drive in Corvairs.......but always loved driving the Vette...
HP!!!  He and his Bride used my 66 Vert for their Honeymoon.....but when I
asked if he'd like me to leave it with him..said no thanks..I don't fit well
in it....and not enough HP....leave  us the Crown v8!!

Said his friends at work, who really didn't know him as a child....Chidded
him for Selling his Big Dodge Hemi..and buying a Mazda MX-3.......after the
2nd child...he had to bring pictures of his 1st car!   that he traded his
riding lawnmower of 5 yrs,  for a 1972  Honda AN600  2 cyl. 600cc  25 hp!

And YES, he had a Killer stereo in it...just like his  pre-Grad present..an
Izuzu Amigo......  DAD  put the giant speaker enclosures in them!!  So he
couldn't haul so many kids!  His Jeep and Baja Bug  had roll cages....

View my webpages for lots of pics!

Matt Nall
All Vairs! [ collector cars]
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt