<VV> FS Clark's Ultimate Exhaust

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Sat Jun 9 11:20:00 EDT 2007

This time I am offering a set of Clark's ultimate exhaust headers. These headers fit 65-69 140 hp engines. The set I am offering includes the headers, which I have had powder coated, the 3-1/2 inch mufflers, and baffles. This is item C5965Q in the Clark's catalog. The Clark's catalog says that the sound is nice, "but you can still live with it for hours and sneak home at 1:00 a.m.!"

Clark's price for the exhaust with unpainted headers is $285.50 plus shipping. I am asking $150.00 plus shipping (my headers are already powder coated). The shipping weight in the Clark's catalog is 29 lb.

I had the headers briefly on my Corsa. They made the car sound a bit like a Harley, but not horribly loud. I got a lot of "thumbs up" from other drivers. I took the headers off because I wanted the heaters for winter driving and never bothered to put them back on. I had another set of heater shrouds that I was going to modify so that I could run the headers all year around. I sold the Corsa before I did that.

Please let me know if you are interested. I live in Boulder, Colorado, which may give you an idea on the cost of shipping.

Regards,
Joe White (62 Sedan, 66 Porvair)
CORSA, RMC