<VV> Little Corvair- Compressors again

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sun Jun 10 08:47:24 EDT 2007

This question comes up here ferquently and I have to agree with Matt. Get
the largest one you can afford. The 220 units are better. Stay away from the
Sears oiless type. Although the one I had was "utilized beyond it's design
limits" it was very loud and the air was much hotter which creates more
moisture to deal with. Also if it does break they are nearly un repairable.

Rick Norris