<VV> Spam blocker complaint - no Corvair

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 11 12:53:25 EDT 2007

Just a mild complaint to those using a complete mail blocking system to prevent spam. If you are going to send someone a note requesting information, for gosh sakes, open your email to them. After receving my third request in two days for more information after answering someone's question, I have decided not to follow through with the extra information. This is one of those "you can't your cake and eat it too" vents. Please consider others...
Thanks for the space,
Grant Young