<VV> Spam blocker complaint - no Corvair

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Mon Jun 11 14:46:07 EDT 2007

Hi Grant,

Some of us are privileged in that we are allowed to use the company
e-mail and although we do have spam blockers in place, that they control
the guidelines, there should be a file that each one could look in that
shows their blocked e-mails.  I always look thru mine for the VV as for
some reason I get one blocked every once in awhile.  Even my home
computer gives me a "bulk mail" file that I can take a look thru.  I
hope that the person that you are communicating with is aware of this
and can/will do something about it.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

Just a mild complaint to those using a complete mail blocking system to
prevent spam. If you are going to send someone a note requesting
information, for gosh sakes, open your email to them. After receving my
third request in two days for more information after answering someone's
question, I have decided not to follow through with the extra
information. This is one of those "you can't your cake and eat it too"
vents. Please consider others...
Thanks for the space,
Grant Young