<VV> the crazy things people say about Vairs'

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Mon Jun 11 15:04:03 EDT 2007

  Sometimes I like a good arguement.
Sometimes I will go into a lecture.
Sometimes I run into someone who is such an idiot...........
Last year a couple guys in their 30's asked me what kind of car it was, I
had my 67 Monza. When I told them it was a Chevrolet Corvair they actually
got belligerant about it, called me a liar trying to pawn off this piece of
foreign cr*p as a chevy. There was no talking to them, didn't even want to
look at the registration sticker on the windshield.
There are plenty of "experts" out there, scarry though how uninformed they
can be.

Gary Swiatowy