<VV> the BAD things people say about Vairs'

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Mon Jun 11 19:57:58 EDT 2007

There's a piece of advice that one long-time actor once gave to a
certain young actor: "Be kind to those you meet going up the ladder of
success, because they're the same ones you'll meet on your way back
down." Many years later, the once young actor shared that in an
interview.

Good advice regardless of profession or circumstance...

-Mark