<VV> (no subject)

Melissa Layman melissa_layman at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 08:56:58 EDT 2007

Addendem to original message:

The biggest problem with my current rims is that they do not fit the lugs as
they are on the car.  There is a "lug extension" (for lack of a better term)
  that is off set, screws onto the exisiting lug on the car and the wheel
and lug nuts go onto the extensions.  My hubby feels that this is a
potentially unsafe arrangement, and would prefer to go to a more stock
option.  I can send pictures if I am not explaining this well....believe me,
I would love to keep the rims/tires....they're gorgeous.