<VV> Carpet Padding

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Wed Jun 13 09:13:25 EDT 2007

Hi bill,

I just used the padding that came attached to the carpet (Clark's).  I
used the dynamat in the doors which gives a more solid sound and just
painted the whole floor with POR15 not as a sound deadener but a rust
blocker.  I really can't tell you about deadening road noise as I have
nothing to compare it to, I would think any more insulation would help.
I don't mind the noise as I just consider it part of the charm of the
car.

Regards,

Guy