<VV> Celebration of Life Service - Tony Fiore

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Wed Jun 13 09:37:43 EDT 2007

As you all know, Tony passed away last week.  I have been speaking with several people from the Gulfcoast Corvair Club as well as other Florida CORSA Chapters concerning holding a Celebration of Life service for Tony.  From what I hear due to the short notice, Tony's funeral was not well attended.
So, all of us feel the same in that we cannot let this man's passing go unnoticed by the Corvair Clubs in the State of Florida.
PLEASE SAVE THE DATE:  June 30, 2007 about 1:30 pm we will have a Celebration of Life Service for Tony Fiore.  Rose, his wife ,is very pleased we are doing this and will be in attendance.  We are still working on the location.  More then likely it will be held around the Plant City area.  As soon as I have the final details I will send that out.
This will be a very laid back service and we encourage anyone who knew Tony to get up and say a few words about what he did for them, Corvairs, a funny story, etc.  We also encourage people outside of the State of Florida to send a recorded message on a DVD to play as well.  We plan on video taping this for Rose and also possibly giving a copy to the Detroit Convention to show if they like.
Tony was a phenomenal man and we wouldn't be where we are today in the Corvair World without him.  Please mark your calenders and plan to celebrate Tony!!
Sarah