<VV> wheel rims/tires

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Wed Jun 13 19:02:44 EDT 2007

The best reference I can give you for wheel swaps and tire sizes is
Bryan's excellent autocross page at http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tires.html

For a list of car with 4x4.5" pattern look at
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/lugcircle.txt

The short answer is that a Datsun 240Z/260Z/280Z/510 rim will fit pretty
well and provide you with more tire and wheel options... and fewer blank
stares when you ask for wheels. ;-)

Bill