<VV> wheel rims/tires

Melissa Layman melissa_layman at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 18:21:58 EDT 2007

OK, guys (and the few ladies here)

Hubs is insistant that we find "better" rims for my 'vair.  Can you all give
me suggestions on wheels and tires that will work.  Actual numbers would be
ideal, but even info on cars that you have used the tires/wheels from will
work, too.  Unfortunatly, the few tire shops John has spoken to looked at
him like he had "spyders" crawling out of his ears.  (sorry...couldn't
resist)

Looking forward to your input,

Mel.