<VV> Engine Paint

Lawrence B. Jahn ljahn at hoopeston.k12.il.us
Wed Jun 13 15:33:47 EDT 2007

I have added 6 new pics of the engine compartment on my 63 Spyder. The
engine is stock with the addition of some chrome trim on the oil cap, fuel
pump top, and fan pulley. The fan was powder coated silver. The shrouds are
powdercoated a glossy black. The engine compartment was painted by Jim Allen
of Peoria, IL a glossy black at my request. The engine compartment looks
great as Jim did a fantanstic job on details. The engine components and
drive train were also painted. Suspension was powdercoated with new bushings
installed. Look under Engine and suspension under the community webshot site
below.

Lawrence B. Jahn

Original Owner of 63 Spyder Convertible

http://community.webshots.com/user/ljahn63