<VV> Identifying bucket seats

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 15 13:11:44 EDT 2007

Greg,

All '65 buckets are the same - does not have to be from a vert.  The '66 are
the same in the frame as the '65s.  I've got a '65 bucket here (buried),
will need new buns and skins - which you already plan to do.  Don't recall
if driver or passenger side at the moment.  But, you should be able to find
something closer to you anyway.

Later, JR
Glen Ellyn IL