<VV> Identifying bucket seats before ordering upholstery fromClark's

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Fri Jun 15 10:45:45 EDT 2007

Greg,

Do they have the original upholstery? If so, you could possibly identify
them via seat color. There were only three colors in '67-9. Black is the
only common color. Also, '67 has the "biscuit" design of the '66 seats,
while the '68-9 has the waffle design. The colors for '68 are medium
blue and gold, while '69 was medium green and dark blue.

Also, if you DO have the '69 medium green seats, would you be willing to
swap the hinge covers for black? I am in need of (specifically) a pair
of left side '69 green hinge covers.

-Mark