<VV> Wire Routing in an Early

Ron ronh at owt.com
Fri Jun 15 14:36:02 EDT 2007

Some weeks ago I inquired about a problem with the headlight switch breaker going off when the halogen headlights were on high beam.  About five list members responded  (Thank you all!) with the suggestion that the best solution would be to run a separate high amp wire just for the headlights.  Since I already have wire and Bosch relays, I'll do that, so the question of the moment to those who've already done it is:  What is the best routing for this wire in an early (wagon)?  And, where/how did you run it into the trunk?  Hopefully I can minimize my mistakes with this knowledge.

RonH
Working on TWO wagons and a Rampside