<VV> Corvette Arises (No Corvair)

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 16 13:45:00 EDT 2007

OK, a couple of people pointed out that you can't delete the PG in '54.  So
what is $3,253 in today's money?  According to the inflation calculator I
found

http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl

that translates to $25,147 in today's economy.  Not a small amount, but
still quite doable (if you are a bit eccentric) and probably less than half
the price of a modern Vette.

Later, JR