<VV> brake hoses - pull gone

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Sun Jun 17 11:47:20 EDT 2007

So on top of the important, vital work of installing defroster duct baffles, I also replaced the front brake hoses.  I'd been having an intermittent pulling to the left problem with my brakes.  Now I'd read here and elsewhere that pulling is symptomatic of the flexible brake hoses going bad.  Well I finally got around to changing them and you know what?  It worked!  The ding-dong brakes pull nice and straight now.  What's weird to me though, is that when I removed the old ones, I blew through them and they were clear.  So I was dissapointed thinking that wasn't the problem but when I went on my test drive the pull was gone.