<VV> Re: inflation (no corvair)

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sun Jun 17 12:54:25 EDT 2007

That makes me feel like I live in the slums. My house was recently
appraised for a *mere* $95,000. Sold my late folk's house 1 1/2 years
ago for $84,000, and it needed nothing. Had to sit on it for 8 months,
and gladly jumped at the first offer. Both are 3-bed w/central air, full
finished basement, etc. BTW My house also has room for 8 cars inside the
garage, shop, and back building.

And people were wondering recently why I can't get affordable high-speed
internet??

-Mark (WAY out in the sticks, further than I realized)