<VV> RE: Was '54 Corvette, now "Value Analysis'

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Jun 17 13:28:12 EDT 2007

I'm thinking you are still off on thinking the 54 Vette is a 1/2 years
average salary. In 1954 a GS-7 was $4050 per annum. And I know my father
as a factory worker was in the 3K range. And most families were one wage
earner, no dual incomes like today.

Of course this is way more money than my grandfather earned with his
first job. Messenger for the Weather Bureau in 1901. $360 per annum!

Frank DuVal