<VV> LM defroster baffles

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Mon Jun 18 09:44:18 EDT 2007

 ><snip><
> I do know that several people who have Canadian-built '65-6 Corvairs have
> reported that their cars do not have the baffles and no indication of ever
> having them. My blue 'vert is one example.
>
> --Kent

I know we'll be getting the inevitable "take it to talk" posts on this soon but..

I find it hard to believe that even the cheap cars would come without the baffles.  If they're not there, the reflections from the lights in the back of the dash are very annoying/distracting (they were on my car anyway).  I'm not saying GM wouldn't cheap out like that but those baffles really do seem like a basic, necessary feature to me.  Maybe those Canadian assemblers had a few too many Molsons at lunch ehh?

mikeH
properly baffled in VA