<VV> windshield trim clips

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Mon Jun 18 11:34:32 EDT 2007

Greetings all,

     I just searched the VV archives and found a great set of instructions on front and rear windshield removal... but it left me with one question.

     Once you have removed all the stainless trim (mine has been off for months) when do you remove the clips themselves.. or do you not.... if you do take them out, is there any trick to it?  I'll hopefully be pulling out the front and rear glass over the next few days.

Thanks!

Ray Rodriguez
CORSA member
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe undergoing restification
www.myspace.com/vairnuts