<VV> last convertible removed from eBay to clean up carbs

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Tue Jun 19 12:37:17 EDT 2007

The message "The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the
listing" is eBay's way of letting any drop any sale, for any reason, since
they never investigate it anyway.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150133814914

The listing says "Sell an item like this or buy a similar item below," but
I'm not sure that's possible.

However, the owner had real concerns that the car was not represented
properly in the listing, since it had been sitting too long and got gunked
up, which he wanted to clean up before listing it again.

Too bad we don't have the funds that Porsche owners, et al., have to let the
club make him an owner he can't refuse before he lists it again.

The owner is still a member of Corsa, has owned this car since at least
April 6th, 2004, when he claimed it as his in his email's signature line

The "last convert" may have changed hands between then and now, since he
hasn't listed it in his "bio line" since then, but maybe he didn't want to
draw attention to himself ?

Looks like he took good care of he, though...

Chaz