<VV> last convertible removed from eBay to clean up carbs

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 14:25:55 EDT 2007

 What are you all talking about??? Bigwave Dave Trull
is a stand up guy. He has written several articles for
the Communique and assisted in critical research on
some special projects with Kent Sullivan and Dave
Newell.
 He is one of us, so let's give him a break.

 Mike
 YS-117

--- Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150133814914