<VV> Volkswagen Greenbrier??? NO CORVAIR

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 07:36:47 EDT 2007

Bob's right, it's about 6 miles from me. Used to drive by it twice a day on
my way to work.

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
CORSA (since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Converitble
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in work)

--
George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corviar Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)