<VV> Volkswagen Greenbrier??? NO CORVAIR

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Tue Jun 19 23:01:07 EDT 2007

At 03:46 PM 6/19/2007, Bruce Schug wrote:
>Have you ever seen a Volkswagen Greenbrier? Well, neither have I.
>But last Friday, while sitting in a traffic jam on I-85 coming into
>Atlanta, I was behind a Volkswagen that had a dealer decal on it
>from "Greenbrier Volkswagen". I couldn't see where the dealer was
>located. Pretty odd, huh?

At Carlisle I managed to make Charlie Dye part with a dealership
badge in almost mint condition, chrome nice and clean, well made, not
flaky like so many of those dealer badges that used to grace the
backs of cars in the '60s.

It said "LAKEWOOD CHEVROLET" with the city-state below it in smaller
script.    It's going on the white Lakewood.

;)

tony..     ...the red Lakewood already has a dealer badge on back
from someplace I never heard of