<VV> Corvair(s) in Hemmings August 2007 Classic Car magazine

JRVIDRINE at aol.com JRVIDRINE at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 09:14:37 EDT 2007

Folks,

I don't think I saw this yet on VV, but I received my August 2007 Hemmings
Classic Car magazine and it features the Corvair on the cover.  They have a
1960 700 model pictured with the caption "Cool Corvairs - Air-cooled affordable
fun."

They have 10 pages dedicated to the Corvair history and time line and
feature 19 Corvair owner's cars.  The featured cover car has 6 pages giving  a very
nice explanation of the unique features of the 1960 and the particular  car
which is owned by Bob McShane.  The Editor-in-chief Richard Lentinello  wrote a
very sympathetic editorial about the Corvair, CORSA and Corvair owners  in
general.  Check it out.

Randy Vidrine
Branch, LA