<VV> Vapor Lock or Fuel Pump NOT!

Keith Onchuck keitho64 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 12:56:13 EDT 2007

Matt - The car does not appear to have fuel in the
bowls when the problem happens.  I have individual air
cleaners on the car.  When I remove one to look in the
carb, hit the throttle, there is very little or no
gas.  After cranking the engine for some time I do get
fuel back.  I assumed the popping was from the lean
condition.

I have a spare coil that I can try.  The problem has
been very consistent as of late.  I appreciate the
insight.

Thanks

Keith