<VV> NO CORVAIR - MS Outlook Help

vairtec at optonline.net vairtec at optonline.net
Fri Jun 22 11:09:17 EDT 2007

I've been using Eudora for years.  Well, the new office uses Outlook, and I've been asked to create a template so that we can drop standard boilerplate text (not a signature) into outgoing messages.  We have to give the same basic info to most customers and so customizing a message around some stock text will be helpful.

Well, I've rooted around in Outlook and I've looked at some online resources, and I can't find where/how to do this.  I am confident that it is do-able, but I need to be steered in the right direction.  Can any listmembers point me the right way?  Thanks!

--Bob Marlow
Vairtec at optonline.net