<VV> CHT gauges

Stephen Upham contactsmu at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 11:02:55 EDT 2007

OK, I've checked on the gauges that were suggested.
This gauge seems like it would be the easiest to
install under the dash and possibly get a under dash
mounting bracket to add the oil temp (actually water
temp converted) that I already have.  The problem is
that it only monitors one bank of cylinders.  To have
it monitor both, requires that I install a toggle
switch to be able to manually monitor both cylinder
heads.  Uggh.  $ about $110 for everything including
the extra sender.
http://www.egauges.com/vdo_bld.asp?Series=Cockpit#Cylinder%20Head%20Temperature%20Gauges

Much better as it automatically monitors both heads.
Downside is that the only way I've heard of yet is to
drill a hole in the dash.  Ain't happening.  $ about
75 but does not include the extra wire necessary to
reach the dash (minor prob.) or an under dash mounting
bracket (major prob.)
http://www.recreationalmobility.com/cgi-bin/recreation/27137.html

Thoughts?

Stephen U