<VV> FW: Performance Shops for Corvair/Stingers

C F DOERGE JR cdoerge1 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 22 13:12:20 EDT 2007

  _____

From: C F DOERGE JR [mailto:cdoerge1 at verizon.net]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 1:01 PM
Subject: Performance Shops for Corvair/Stingers

While writing Chapter 5 of the book, I need to update a section on
Stinger/Performance shops/vendors. I know Bob Coffin ran "The Shop" in AZ,
Warren Dernoshek had "Warren Dernoshek Service" in PA, Ken Black ran "Moby
Dick Racing Enterprises" in MA, Charlie Clark had "Small Car Shop" in KS,
Jack Dempsey ran "Hot Air Enterprises" in MD, Chris Langley ran "Get Stung
Enterprises" in TX, Jeff Moore runs "Automotive Archealogists" in MO, Bob
Anderson ran "CIDCO" in CA, Warren LeVeque runs "LeVair Enterprises", along
with the Corvair Ranch, Bill Cotrofeld, Clark's Corvair Parts, Corvair
Underground, Dale Manufacturing, etc, etc. If anyone know any additions,
deletions or corrections that can be made, please submit them to me. Here's
your chance to expound on your favorite Corvair shop and give them some
publicity.        Thanks for your help!!            Charlie

http://www.yenkostinger.com