<VV> Last Parts List

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 24 14:04:28 EDT 2007

I have just about completed parting out the 1965 Corsa/Monza Convertible I have. I want to try to get it out of here in the next couple of weeks, so if you think you might want anything that is left, just drop me a note. The engine, turbo, and carb and related parts are gone as well as the seats, but I still have a lot of good trim and a near perfect front windshield lower panel, etc. Everything is reduced even more. The front hood is very good, as is the side glass. I also have an extra set of doors and hoods that came with it in maroon. I can send you an attached list via email if you have MS Excel, or can paste it in a note for you. I can hold it a bit longer if someone commits to some of the larger pieces, but I really need the space back. Thanks for the space here,
Grant Young