<VV> Overheating

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 11:00:09 EDT 2007

Dave,
    Have you checked the ignition timing both with and  without vacuum
advance?  That would be the FIRST place to start.  Are  you using the highest octane
gasoline you can buy?  The 110 engine was  designed for premium fuel.
    Let us know what you find.
    Frank "EVERY Corvair needs a temp gauge"  Burkhard

In a message dated 6/24/2007 8:25:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,