<VV> FW: End the high gas prices

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Mon Jun 25 21:09:25 EDT 2007

VV-talk is a mail list provided by CORSA where almost any subject can be
discussed including politics, joke and chain letters.  The only rule is you
can't discuss Corvairs (You will be told to take it to the VVs).  VV-talk
was formed to take the off topic posts off the VV list which is supposed to
be Corvairs or at least automotive posts only.  To subscribe to VV-talk go
to http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/listinfo/vv-talk.

Dennis