<VV> FW: Performance shops for Corvairs/Stingers II

C F DOERGE JR cdoerge1 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 26 01:12:45 EDT 2007

  _____

From: C F DOERGE JR [mailto:cdoerge1 at verizon.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 1:02 AM
Subject: Performance shops for Corvairs/Stingers II

Thanks to everyone who sent me their favorite vendors. A few asked whether I
wanted old businesses from the early years or current one. I finally decided
on both! I've attached the list for those not on "lists" (the link will be
stripped away). If anyone who is on the list would like to make any
additions/deletions/corrections, please let me know ASAP. Also if anyone
would like to link to my website or have my site link to theirs, please let
me know. Happy to do it!! Thanks again for everyone's cooperation- you've
all helped contribute to the book!!                Cheers, Charlie

http://www.yenkostinger.com