<VV> Cleaning block parts

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Jun 26 15:56:33 EDT 2007

Wash with soap and water then rinsing and drying is the RECOMMENDED way
of cleaning cylinders after boring. It should be fine for heads and any
other engine parts. The rinsing is important to remove soap deposits
from internal passages, and the drying helps cut down on flash rust.

120 psig and a nozzle.....wear eye protection. This could be nasty.