<VV> Cleaning block parts

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 26 15:19:23 EDT 2007

I need a quick answer.  I'm cleaning my parts in anticipation of
putting the engine together this weekend.  I'm using Simple Green and
water in a storage bin and a parts brush.  I'm then rinsing the parts
with a water hose and stray nozzle on full.  I'm then blow drying the
parts under 120 psi with a directional nozzle.  I'm then placing them
on the patio table to cook in the sun.  My question is, is this
process ok to do to the heads.  They are complete with valve guides
and springs attached.

Stephen U