<VV> Herb and Ed

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Tue Jun 26 19:20:25 EDT 2007

At 12:07 PM 6/26/2007, Matt Nall wrote:
>Truly a sad time in Vairland.   Both gentlemen were great people....

This is terrible.   We've lost two icons, both at the same time.

I've always been used to seeing those two names tossed about, in
regards to everything 'Vair.  And it was just a few days ago that we
lost another *Large* icon of Corsa in the form of Tony Fiore.

June has been a trying month for the organization, with three men of
this high caliber being called home.

RIP gentlemen...  here's to a better hear-after.   I wager none of
these men will be forgotten for a long time to come.

tony..