<VV> Exhaust Question

Ron ronh at owt.com
Tue Jun 26 23:43:49 EDT 2007

Don't forget that there are probably no seals between the manifolds and the
engine shrouding at the front.  High temp seals are available but few use
them.  Without any seals, some hot engine air will be leaking out just
behind the joints that you are having trouble with.  Take a good look at it
as this may be IT.
RonH