<VV> Re: [FC] Need help with deciding on WHERE to start

Ron ronh at owt.com
Tue Jun 26 23:01:12 EDT 2007

With Corvairs, you CAN'T always rely on others to do all of the necessary
repair work.  It's 46 years old and will need a lot of repairs, many
thousands of dollars worth if you are paying for it.  The best thing you can
do is to get applicable manuals and tools and start learning, just like the
rest of us did.
RonH