<VV> Ed Corson

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 13:06:26 EDT 2007

I want to thank everyone for their stories and comments about Ed. I want  you
to know that I will be relaying
all of them to his wife, Beryl. They have been married for 46 years and her
feeling of loss is overwhelming.

I'm hoping to see some of the other clubs in the Southern California region
show up at Ed's funeral
with a whole bunch of Corvairs.

I will be emailing the regional Chapters later today as time permits... I
have some appointments to take
care of. Life goes on.

The funeral has not been set as yet but will be in Riverside with his  burial
at Riverside National Cemetary.

They can't handle it until early next week.

Beryl is going through every stage of grief all at once and is a not doing
well at the moment. We hope she
will recover a return to our club ASAP. That's where her friends are. I
spoke to her yesterday and she wanted
to thank everyone for their wonderful stories about Ed. That's what our
meeting will be focusing on next Thursday instead of any regular business.

Tim  Abney

Inland Empire Corvair Club